Follow the steps below to obtain onsite and/or computing access for affiliates/users, authorized guests, and subcontractors.
Important notes about the access process:
- DOE Employees are not required to go through the access request process unless they need computing access.
- To obtain computing accounts, DOE employees must complete the access request form and select “user/affiliate” as the visitor type. Refer to step 1 below.
- At the gate, they must present their DOE HSPD-12 badge at the gate to obtain onsite access.
- All affiliates/users, authorized guests, and subcontractors are asked to begin the process a minimum of 4 weeks before access is needed in order for the request to be routed through the approval process.
- Please make sure to complete all of the necessary steps on this page in order to not be stopped and/or potentially turned away at the gate upon arrival.
- The detailed workflow which includes the list of access approvers can be found here.
Additional access-related processes
News and alerts