A personal visitor is an individual who does not access DOE or Contractor information or technology such as visiting family and friends in the village or dropping off / picking up family members.
To start the process of getting access as a personal visitor, your Fermilab Point of Contact should fill out the personal visitor request form (your Fermilab Point of Contact is the Fermilab badged individual who you are visiting or dropping/off and picking up)
- If you (the personal visitor) are a non-US citizen and are going to be visiting the Village, you will receive an email with a link to enter your personal information. This must be completed in order for you to get access to Fermilab.
- This access request form will go to Security for review.
- If you are a non-US citizen who will be visiting the Village, the request will also go to our FNAP office for processing.
- Once reviewed, the personal visitor will receive an email with the informal invitation letter and a QR code to enter the site.
- The personal visitor must present a REAL ID at the security gate in order to be allowed onsite.
- The personal visitor must be escorted at all times by a Fermilab badged individual while onsite.
See our instructions document for step-by-step instruction on how to fil lout the personal visitor access request form.
Please email Access with any questions regarding this process.