- Please begin this process at a minimum of 4 weeks prior to your arrival at Fermilab or the expiration of your accounts to ensure the process is complete at the time of your arrival.
- For additional information on non-U.S. citizen access to Fermilab sites and technologies, please visit the Foreign Visits & Assignments website
You are responsible for turning in your badge when you are no longer working at Fermilab. See our Terminating Workforce Policy for more information. If you no longer have your ID badge, please submit a Lost Badge Report.
Helpful information on the new Site Access process:
- FermiWorks Onboarding screenshots – New User
- FermiWorks Onboarding screenshots – Renewing User
- Video demo of the new access request form and FermiWorks onboarding
- Access Request Form Reference Guide
- FAQ for the new process
Remote Access Only
On-Site Access / ID Badge
Before you arrive:
Once you Arrive
REAL ID at Fermilab
Please note that beginning August 1, 2021 personnel requesting access to non-public areas of the Batavia and South Dakota sites must submit a REAL ID-compliant document as part of the badging process. Additional information regarding REAL ID can be found at https://eshq.fnal.gov/realid/.