Stay connected with this calendar of virtual events and activities for the Fermilab community during this time of “Social Distancing” Each day has either a social event to connect to or a fun suggestion of an activity to keep you well.
Social (Zoom) – Fitness – Kids – Culinary
|June is LQBTQ+ Pride Month Visit the Spectrum LRG page for events and resources||
|Yoga w/Adrienne to De-Stress||Bake Off|
|Pilates Total Body Workout
|DuSable Museum of African American History Panel Discussion
|Abs class||Bake Off|
|Family Fun Workout||Pilates
11 AM Brookfield Zoo Live
|Juneteenth Keynote: Michael Childress, President, DuPage County NAACP
|2500 Step Indoor Walking Workout
|Mystery Science: How does hand sanitizer kill germs?||Bake Off|
|Juneteenth Children’s Storytime||12:00 Conversation Group||
|Mystery Science: Could a statues shadow move?
|Full Body Workout for Kids & Parents||Pilates||12:00 Conversation Group
|Abs & Booty Workout||Walk at Home Workout|
Read this first…
By using these resources, you confirm that you:
- understand there are risks associated with your use of online content, including fitness videos, diet, nutrition and exercise apps,
- understand that Fermi Research Alliance, LLC neither promotes nor endorses any of these content providers,
- voluntarily elect to engage in these activities knowing that they may be harmful to your person and property, that these content providers may require you to provide your personal data, which may be used by the content provider to market to you,
- release and waive any claims against Fermi Research Alliance, LLC relating to participation in these activities or utilization of this content,
- understand that you should consult your physician prior to beginning any new exercise, diet or nutrition regimen and follow all safety recommendations. Make sure you are staying in tune with your body’s needs. Talk with your physician if you have concerns or experience pain when you exercise.