Restricted Recreational Activities
Dogs (unless registered service animals)
COVID-19 Quick Links
Fermilab’s Protective Measures and Security Measures remain a requirement while on site.
Please send questions to email@example.com.
For more COVID information, click here.
FERMILAB'S VACCINE & TESTING PLAN
COVID-19 Vaccine or Test Requirements – Employee
FRA employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or submit negative test results from within the past 72 hours for site access.
- Fully vaccinated means completing all required doses and completing a two-week waiting period
- Provide proof of vaccination to the Fermilab Occupational Medical Office (FOMO) via the FermiWorks inbox item “COVID-19 Proof of Vaccination.”
Employees who are not fully vaccinated and work on site must submit negative COVID-19 test results here.
- On-site testing is available in the Fermilab Occupational Medical Office (FOMO) on Tuesdays. An appointment is required. Schedule appointment via the scheduler.
Visit our COVID-19 vaccine and test page for more information.
Fermilab’s Vaccine and Testing Plan – User/Affiliate
Users and Affiliates
- Fermilab users and affiliates who come on site are required to be vaccinated or provide proof of a negative test result taken within the last 72 hours.
- Proof of vaccination must be uploaded to Workday as it will be linked to your badge information.
- Negative test results must be submitted to this portal two business days prior to site access.
- Onsite testing at the FOMO will be available by appointment only each Tuesday. A link to schedule appointments can be found here. There will be a limited number of tests provided depending on availability. If all available appointments are filled on the scheduler, then users and affiliates will need to be tested offsite.
- Please update your attestation form via FermiWorks following these instructions.
Fermilab’s Vaccine and Testing Plan – Subcontractor
- Fermilab subcontractors are required to develop and submit to FRA a vaccination/testing program, which minimally includes the following:
- Their employees and sub-tier subcontractors will follow their company’s Corporate Policy and Guidelines for Covid-19.
- All employees and sub-tier subcontractors will carry on their person an attestation of their Covid-19 Vaccination status.
- If employees or sub-tier subcontractors are not vaccinated, fully vaccinated or decline to respond, in addition to their attestation status, they will have to carry on their person a negative Covid-19 test result as required by their company Vaccine and Testing Plan.
- Employer will send by noon on Friday for each week they have employees or their sub-tier subcontractors on site at Fermilab a Covid-19 Report and Representation to firstname.lastname@example.org. If no employees or sub-tier subcontractors are on site during a week, then no report needs to be submitted.
- Some Fermilab subcontractors will have new vaccination requirements; the Procurement department is working through the process with them.
Fermilab’s Vaccine & Testing Plan – Business Visitors
Unbadged business visitors are required to present an attestation form at the entrance gate. Forms can be found here.
If not fully vaccinated:
- Must have a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours to gain site access
- The business visitor attestation form will be provided at the entrance gates
If fully vaccinated:
- The business visitor attestation form will be provided at the entrance gates or by the host for the business visitor prior to their arrival.
Note: If the Business Visitor requires a badge, then they are not considered a Business Visitor. They are required to submit an access form and fill out the attestation form in FermiWorks.
Fermilab’s Vaccine and Testing Plan – Authorized Guest
Day care parents and guardians who are not FRA employees, Users, or affiliates are not required to be vaccinated or tested but must follow all mask and social distancing safety protocols.
Village residents who are not Fermilab employees, Users or affiliates are not required to be vaccinated or tested but must follow all mask and social distancing safety protocols.
Commercial delivery personnel are not required to be vaccinated or tested but must follow all mask and social distancing safety protocols.
If you have questions about the content on this page, please contact Joe Rogers, Security Chief