Badging Office email, email@example.com
Dave Andersen 630-840-4506
Jessica Jensen 630-840-2647
By appointment only. Contact us to make an appointment***
If your badge is going to expire while the lab is closed during the COVID-19 shelter in place order, you will be able to renew your badge when the lab re-opens.
- Computing accounts for Employees are not attached to your badge date, you should not lose access to your computing accounts when your badge expires.
- Computing accounts and badge dates for Users can be the same. Please make sure to submit your access renewal request form on-line in order to maintain remote access.
- Computing accounts and badge dates for Contractors are the same. Please contact your Fermilab Point of Contact and ask them to submit a renewal request.
- Authorize Guest Badges of people who reside in the village will be renewed during this time. All other Authorize Guest Badges will be renewed when the lab re-opens.
- Retirees will be able to renew any expiring badges once the lab reopens.
What we do
The Badging Office prints, distributes, and collects all workforce badges. It is the first stop for most Contractor and Authorized Guest. We process request for Contractor and Authorized Guest ID badges and administer the Bike Share programs at the lab.Our office is located in Wilson Hall on the ground floor and we are open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am -12 pm and from 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm.
- Report a lost or stolen ID Badge (works best on Internet Explorer)
- Procedure for the Collection/Return of Fermilab Identification Badge
- Real ID at Fermilab
Do you have suggestions, comments or concerns? Please email us, call us at 630-840-4506 or stop by to see us.