EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 3, 2020
The process for Users, Sub-Contractors and Authorized Guests to request access to Fermilab will be changing! See below for more information, including upcoming townhall meetings.
The major changes are:
- Sub-Contractors and Authorized Guests are now going to be filling out their own requests, NOT their point of contact
- Users, Sub-Contractors and Authorized Guests who will be onsite need to know where they will be located at Fermilab
- Sub-Contractors will need to know their Procurement Purchase Order (PO) number
- Alll Users, Sub-Contractors, and Authorized Guests will also need to log in to FermiWorks to complete onboarding before getting access/ID badges
Step 1: A new access request form will be used starting November 3rd.
- This form is to be filled out by the User, Sub-Contractor, or Authorized Guest themselves…not their Point of Contact!
- Please see the following document for the list of information needed for this form.
Step 2: Onboarding in FermiWorks will be required prior to any access (computing and/or ID badges)
- Once your access form has been processed, you will receive two emails with your username and temporary password to log in to FermiWorks
- See the following documents for instructions on how to complete your onboarding.
Please join us for a townhall meeting to review these changes and have the opportunity to ask questions.
You are required to use your services username and password in order to access this page.