The Users Office and Badging Office is the first stop for most Users, Affiliates, Contractors and Authorized Guests on site at Fermilab. We process requests for Fermilab onsite and offsite computing privileges as well as ID badges.
Please click on the links below for access instructions, based on your worker type.
See our Welcome Page for more information, if you do not know what your worker type is.
*DOE Employees do not have to go through an access process, as long as they have their DOE HSPD-12 Badge to show at the Security gate.
- Authorized Guest
- Business Visitor
- Event Visitor
- Personal Visitor
- Urgent Short-Term Worker (one day Subcontractor)
- Contact Campus Access
- Access Process
- Access Steps Quick View
- Onsite access & Computing accounts
- Documents required for on-site access
- Report Concerns or Violations
- User Agreements
- Onsite access training requirements
- Visa Office
- Business Visitors
- Life at Fermilab
News and alerts
- A REAL ID is required for all personnel requesting onsite access. Read More
- Campus Access (The Badging and Users Offices) has moved! We are now on the first floor at the northwest corner of the atrium.